Featured
    KWA HABARI NA MATANGAZO EMAIL : pbuyegu2@gmail.com ... Get a superior results by advertising with us by E- Mail us pbuyegu2@gmail.com We will bring Your Business to Light

    Featured Posts

Loading...

WAKE WA MARAIS AFRIKA WANAOTIKISA KWA UZURI

 As they are called first ladies, that’s exactly how they are expected to take the lead in everything that is good. From values, education down to good looks.

Africa as a whole have avalanche of beautiful women and most African first ladies are beautiful, stunning, charming, winsome and appealing. Most of these queens are highly educated and smart as they are required to back-up their husbands in all governance concerning the country they rule
Here are some of the most beautiful wives of African Presidents;

Sylvia Bongo Ondimba
She is the wife of Ali Bongo Ondimba since 1989. She became the First lady of Gabon following the inauguration of her husband as President of Gabon on 16 October 2009.

She created the Sylvia Bongo Ondimba Foundation entitled “For the family” in January 2011 “to improve the plight of vulnerable and disadvantaged people around the world.

Dominique Ouattara
Born in 1953 in Constantine to Jewish parents in French Algeria, Dominique Nouvian moved to Côte d’Ivoire in 1975 with her first husband, Jean Folloroux, professor at Lycée Technique in Abidjan, with whom she has two children. Her husband died in 1984. She met remarried to Alassane Ouattara who was then the Deputy Governor of the BCEAO in Dakar the following year, and later became the President of Ivory Coast.

She is also a Christian despite being born as a Jew and her husband being Muslim. Her eldest son, Loic Folloroux (named after her first husband) is Director of the Africa branch of Armajaro Trading Group Limited, a company specializing in trading cocoa and raw materials.

 Margaret Gakuo Kenyatta is the wife of Uhuru Muigai Kenyatta, 4th President of Kenya and the First Lady of Kenya. She assumed the office after the inauguration of her husband on ninth of April 2013 at KasaraniMargaret was very instrumental during her husband’s campaign, often seen by her husband’s side all through. She is a former Kianda school student. She is liked by many for her simplicity in regards to her dressing, nature and manner.

 Zeinab Suma Jammel
Most reports about Zeinab Suma, the “official” first lady of Gambia, are shockingly negative. Many call her a “gold digger” and a “hustler” and, in other sources a “devil” who “enjoys seeing Gambians suffer.”Her husband took a younger, second wife in 2010, which led Suma to protest by moving to the U.S. and threatening divorce until he divorced the new wife. Suma is the mother of the president’s two children.

Download Our App

4 comments

Welcome to brotherhood Illuminati where you can become
rich famous and popular and your life story we be change
totally my name is Dan Jerry I am here to share my
testimony on how I join the great brotherhood Illuminati
and my life story was change immediately . I was very poor
no job and I has no money to even feed and take care of my
family I was confuse in life I don’t know what to do I try all
my possible best to get money but no one work out for me
each day I share tears, I was just looking out my family no
money to take care of them until one day I decided to join
the great Illuminati , I come across them in the internet I
never believe I said let me try I email them.all what they
said we happen in my life just started it was like a dream to
me they really change my story totally . They give me the
sum of $1,200,000 and many thing. through the Illuminati I
was able to become rich, and have many industry on my
own and become famous and popular in my country , today
me and my family is living happily and I am the most
happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the
Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like
other people and you life we be change totally.If you are
interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then
contact him +2348106618681 or for more information +1(705)8062021
email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@gmail.com or you need my assistance
email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

Reply

Hello, an amazing Information dude. Thanks for sharing this nice information with us. Dominique Nouvian

Reply

Ninamshukuru sana Dk dawn acuna, aliandika uchawi wa mapenzi ambao ulimrudisha mpenzi wangu wa zamani katika masaa 48, shukrani kwake, ikiwa una hali kama hiyo.
*Ukitaka kumrudisha mpenzi wako.
*Kama unataka kupata mimba.
*Ukitaka kuacha kuharibika kwa mimba.
Ikiwa unataka kuponya aina yoyote ya ugonjwa. Na wengine,
Wasiliana naye yeye ndiye mtu sahihi wa kutatua tatizo hili.
Barua pepe: { dawnacuna314@gmail.com }
Whatsapp: +2348032246310

Reply

Habari zenu. Ilikuwa ngumu sana kwangu wakati mpenzi wangu aliniacha kwa mwanamke mwingine. Niliharibiwa kihisia, nilivunjika moyo na sikujua la kufanya ili kumrudisha. Nilihangaika kwa miezi mingi na niliendelea kutafuta msaada kutoka kila mahali hadi nilipopata kujua kuhusu DR DAWN. Niliwasiliana naye na kumweleza shida zangu. Alikuwa tayari kunisaidia na kunisisitiza nifuate taratibu ili aweze kurejesha penzi kati yangu na mtu wangu na pia kuhakikisha tunarudiana wote wawili. Nilipata mahitaji yote na ilifanya kazi hiyo. Baada ya saa 48, nilipata ujumbe kutoka kwa mpenzi wangu akiniuliza tarehe. Sasa tuko pamoja tena na shukrani zote kwa DR DAWN. Anaweza kukusaidia kumrudisha mpenzi wako,
Anaweza kukusaidia na uchawi wa ujauzito,

Anaweza kukusaidia kuponya aina yoyote ya ugonjwa.

ikiwa uko tayari kuamini na kubaki na matumaini. Watumie barua pepe tu kupitia: dawnacuna314@gmail.com
WhatsApp: +2349046229159

Reply

Post a Comment

CodeNirvana

BLOG RAFIKI

© Copyright EMMANUEL SHILATU - BREAKING NEWS BLOG
Back To Top